- Price: $465,000
- MLS#: 202080
- Status: ACTIVE
- County: Charleston
- Section/Subdivision: Not within a Subdivision
- Area: 31A Other counties in South Caro
- # Acres: 0.67
- # of Lots: 1
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Stipulation of Sale: None
- Type: RESIDENTIAL LOT
- Remarks: An opportunity of a lifetime! This .67 acre lot in the Pinckney Street Docks subdivision of McClellanville is on Jeremy Creek, and just 200 yards to the Intracoastal Waterway! Close to the boat landing and nestled in the quaint historic village of McClellanville, this lot is surrounded by protected wildlife reserve. On deep water, this lot has over 122 feet on the waterfront. Pinckney Street Docks subdivision has underground utilities, curbing, period streetlights. It is located where Jeremy Creek meets the Intracoastal Waterway directly across from Cape Romain Wildlife Area. Just a short stroll to McClellanville eateries and shops.
- Est. Lot size: .5-1 Acres
- Lot Location: Channel Front, On ICW, East of Business 17, Designated Flood Zone, Inlet/Creek
- Zoning: Res.
This data is updated on a daily basis. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.
PUBLISHER'S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and South Carolina Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status, or national origin.
We will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate which is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.